Our mission is to transform the delivery, affordability, and quality of health care.
The WHCC20 agenda keeps care delivery and payment transformation front and center by sharing strategic initiatives, results, and steps to overcome access and affordability issues while delivering high-value care.
WHCC20 brings together global thought leaders and key decision-makers from all sectors of the health care ecosystem to connect, learn, and share best practices in an elite networking forum resulting in an exchange of valuable strategies.
4 days of C-Level keynote discussions with over 15 distinct, tactical streams of content where the most knowledgeable people in the field convene to learn about industry best practices and exchange ideas.
– Author, Mistreated: Why We Think We're Getting Good Health Care and Why We're Usually Wrong
– President and CEO, The Leapfrog Group
– CEO, Health Transformation Alliance (HTA)
– National Leader, Mental Health and Wellness, Kaiser Permanente
– President, MD/VA IPA, WellCare Health Plans / Collaborative Health Systems